F5 Networks are the global leader in application delivery networking.
They provide products and services to help companies manage their Internet protocol traffic and file storage infrastructure.
F5 products are designed to strengthen the security, performance, and availability of applications, servers, and datacenters. All of F5 products are highly programmable and integrate into any data environment—cloud, on premise, or hybrid-cloud.
To date, 48 of the Fortune 50 companies rely on F5 to deliver apps that customers and employees can securely access at any time, on any device, from any location.
• The F5 BIG-IP platform optimises applications and allows them to work faster and consume fewer resources.
• Hardware solutions offering the greatest scalability, and virtual editions providing added deployment flexibility.
• Application security, a risk-based, comprehensive approach to defending your applications and the data behind them.
• Seamless integration into public, private, hybrid, or colocation cloud solutions.
Learn more about f5 networks here
• BIG-IP – A blend of software and hardware that’s a load balancer and a full proxy. It gives you the ability to control the traffic that passes through your network. BIG-IP software runs on BIG-IP or VIPRION hardware or as a virtual edition on a client server.
• BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager – Application traffic management, application delivery optimisation, secure application delivery & application visibility and monitoring.
• BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager – High-performance, stateful, full-proxy network firewall designed to guard data centers against incoming threats that enter the network on the most widely deployed protocols.
How Can We Assist ?
• Ad-hoc consultancy services
• Identify or revise infrastructure strategies
• Recommend appropriate architectures
• Improve BIG-IP system performance and provide F5 best practices
• Design, plan, project manage and implement new networks
• System vulnerability diagnostics
• Optimisation services
• Network changeover assistance
• Proof of concepts
• Load balancer management