Firewall as a Service
Firewall as a Service (FWaaS), is our managed security offering, 100% focused on cyber.
FWaaS delivers an optimised security policy, reducing risk and mitigating against the evolving cyber threat landscape.
Our proactive approach is backed by certified professionals and award winning security vendors that operate at the top of their given dicipilines.
Our Firewall as a Service is made up of three important components:
• Managed Firewall Service
• Firewall Monitoring
• Firewall Compliance
Managed Firewall Service
The necessary skills to manage firewall services can be expensive for individual organisations to maintain. This can lead to situations where an organisation does not have the necessary skillset, leaving it’s internal systems vulnerable to external attacks.
Zuri Technologies has worked with many such organisations over the years to provide a one-stop solution to firewall management.
Our managed firewall service is based upon our extensive range of industry leading firewalls, complemented by our pool of experienced, cross-skilled engineers.
The service includes :
• Design & Consultancy
• Unlimited Move, Add, Change, Delete change requests
• Unlimited support calls
• Unlimted firmware upgrades
• Changes tracked and backups with Tufin
Zuri Technologies has invested in Network Performance Monitor (NPM) by Solarwinds, an industry-leading monitoring solution.
NPM allows our customers to leverage a proactive and self-diagnosing service.
As the eyes and ears on your environment, this service works intelligently to constantly monitor and check your entire firewall estate.
The service includes:
• 24×7 firewall monitoring
• Firewall Reachabilty Monitoring
• Firewalll Performance Monitoring
• Firewall Health Monitoring
• Firmware Security Advisory Monitoring
• Baseline monitoring
Our compliance suite increases agility and auditability for the network security change process.
The service is powered by Tufin SecureChange which provides policy-based automation and orchestration, enabling enterprises to implement accurate changes in minutes, instead of days across physical networks and cloud platforms, while maintaining security and compliance.
The service includes:
• Network Security Change Automation
• Continuous Compliance & Auditable Change Processes
• Network Access Life-cycle Management with Built-in Security
• Sophisticated reporting tools for ISO, PCI ASV, HIPAA, SOX, PSN and other compliance standards