Juniper Networks are responsible for some of the world’s largest and most complex networks today. They deliver high-performance network infrastructure to help businesses accelerate the deployment of services and applications. Juniper Networks is the leader in enabling secure and assured communications over a single IP network.
Juniper Networks, eradicate the challenge of complicated, legacy networks with high-performance, open, flexible solutions. Juniper Networks provide a range of innovative hardware and software solutions, spanning a vast networking security portfolio. Juniper Networks primarily focuses on network design and operation, network management, and security.
• A single modular operating system (Junos OS).
• Pure play, high performance IP solutions.
• Embedded application security as standard.
• Easy to deploy and manage.
• Intelligent automation.
• Integrated endpoint software platform.
• Innovative product and services portfolio.
• Industry-leading system capacity, density, and performance.
Learn more about Juniper Networks here
Junos OS – Juniper’s industry leading operating system powers a broad portfolio of physical and virtual networking and security products. Junos OS automates network operations with streamlined precision, ensures operational efficiency, and frees up valuable time and resources for top-line growth opportunities.
Software Defined Secure Network – Unified defense across multivendor environments, private clouds, and public clouds. Powered by automated remediation, real-time intelligence, and machine learning, your network will know when and how to defend your people, data, and infrastructure
Automation and Orchestration – Simplifying network operations that involve complex configurations. Reducing configuration and provisioning errors, improving network availability. This combined solution helps IT teams improve both efficiency and effectiveness.
How Can We Assist ?
• Ad-hoc consultancy services
• Identify or revise infrastructure strategies
• Recommend appropriate architectures
• Network audits; design, plan and project manage new networks
• Network changeover assistance
• Firewall Management Services
• Remote and onsite configurations and installation