Okta is the leading provider of identity and mobility management solutions for the cloud and mobile enterprise. Okta enables it’s users to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security policies. It integrates directly with an organisation’s existing directories, identity, and mobility systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Okta drives improved efficiency to all it’s users by making it safer and easier to use the technologies they need to do their most significant tasks. Okta runs on an integrated platform, meaning organisations can implement the service quickly at a large scale and low total cost.
• Decrease IT costs while increasing operational efficiency.
• Secure your environments.
• Simple synchronisation of all apps.
• An identity bridge as lightweight as the cloud.
• Adaptive Multi-factor Authentication.
• Always On Single Sign-on, with 5000 pre-integrated apps.
• Leverage Active Directory.
• Automated User Management.
Learn more about Okta here
Mobility Management – With a firm focus on securing mobile access whilst ensuring a positive user experience. Okta defines access policies based on a user’s identity and device status. It provides centralised control of how and when users can access enterprise resources and lets you restrict unauthorised access from foreign devices. Okta facilitates BYOD and allows employees to enroll devices on their own, in a secure manner.
Single Sign-On – Reliable integration for SSO to all your web and mobile apps, with a full-featured federation engine and flexible access policy. Okta facilitates a single set of credentials giving users access to enterprise apps in the cloud, on-premise, and on mobile devices. Users can add any application that has a web-based login page in minutes.
Universal Directory – One place to manage all your users, groups and devices, mastered in Okta or from any number of sources. Integration to any app or directory, with lifecycle awareness and extensibility. Thus enabling a flexible, cloud-based user store to customise, organise, and manage any set of user attributes.
How Can We Assist ?
• Ad-hoc consultancy services
• Recommend appropriate architectures
• Design, plan and project manage new implementations
• Deployment assistance
• Directory integration
• User provisioning
• Application configurations