Carbon Black was founded by former members of the U.S. government’s elite team of offensive security hackers.
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. With more than 9 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 3,000 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100.
These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Only Carbon Black continuously records and centrally retains all endpoint activity, making it easy to track an attacker’s every action, instantly scope every incident, unravel entire attacks and determine root causes.
- Market leader in Next-Generation Endpoint Security.
- Integrated, Multi-Layer Defence.
- Broadest Endpoint Security Coverage.
- Certified to replace antivirus, protect sensitive information, and meet compliance requirements.
- Strongest protection from the latest outbreaks of ransomware, malware, and non-malware attacks.
- Seamless integration with your entire security stack.
- CB Defense – Next-generation antivirus + EDR in one cloud-delivered platform that stops commodity malware, advanced malware, non-malware attacks and ransomware.
- CB Protection – The most trusted way to lock down servers and critical systems with 100% efficacy. The only unbreakable application control solution on the market.
- CB Response – Market-leading Incident Response & Threat Hunting. Detect attacks in progress and respond immediately, with unparalleled visibility for top security operations centres and incident response teams.