Cisco Meraki has grown to become the industry leader in cloud-managed networking, connecting businesses around the world.
Cisco Meraki’s unique cloud-hosted controller architecture provides centralised management and security through an intuitive web interface. This eliminates the high costs and complexity associated with traditional networking systems.
- Centralised management, visibility, and control.
- Layer 7 device and application visibility.
- Real-time web-based diagnostics.
- Rapid deployment with self-provisioning, self-optimising hardware.
- Built-in multi-site management.
- Automatic monitoring and alerts.
- Security enabled BYOD.
- Enhanced network deployment.
Watch the Cisco Meraki video
- Cloud Managed Security & SD-WAN – 100% centralised cloud management for security, networking, and application control.
- High-Density Wifi – Superior performance in the highest density wireless environments and under intense interference conditions supporting more than 100 users per AP.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 Performance – The Cisco Meraki MR53 sets the new standard in wireless. Designed specifically for high density and next-generation deployments, it’s the world’s fastest cloud-managed wireless access point.
- Mobile Device Management – The only solution that provides unified management of mobile devices, Macs, PCs, and the entire network from a centralised dashboard.
- Campus Edge – Robust cloud-managed network, enabling massively-scaled deployments with tens of thousands of switches or APs.
- Branch Networking – Zero-touch deployments, multi-site visibility and control, and automated alerts make deploying, securing, and centrally managing branch networks stress-free.