Juniper Networks is responsible for some of the world’s largest and most complex networks today. They deliver high-performance network infrastructure to help businesses accelerate the deployment of services and applications. Juniper Networks is the leader in enabling secure and assured communications over a single IP network.
Juniper Networks, eradicate the challenge of complicated, legacy networks with high-performance, open, flexible solutions. Juniper Networks provides a range of innovative hardware and software solutions, spanning a vast networking security portfolio. Juniper Networks primarily focuses on network design and operation, network management, and security.
Key benefits of Juniper
- A single modular operating system (Junos OS).
- Pure play, high performance IP solutions.
- Embedded application security as standard.
- Easy to deploy and manage.
- Intelligent automation.
- Integrated endpoint software platform.
- Innovative product and services portfolio.
- Industry-leading system capacity, density, and performance.
Watch the Juniper Networks video
- Junos OS – Juniper’s industry-leading operating system powers a broad portfolio of physical and virtual networking and security products. Junos OS automates network operations with streamlined precision, ensures operational efficiency, and frees up valuable time and resources for top-line growth opportunities.
- Software Defined Secure Network – Unified defence across multivendor environments, private clouds, and public clouds. Powered by automated remediation, real-time intelligence, and machine learning, your network will know when and how to defend your people, data, and infrastructure.
- Automation and Orchestration – Simplifying network operations that involve complex configurations, reducing configuration and provisioning errors, and improving network availability. This combined solution helps IT teams improve both efficiency and effectiveness.