If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us at GDPR@zuri-tec.com.
Who We Are & Our Contact Details.
Zuri Technologies Limited are registered in England and Wales under Company registration number 09010128. We are a controller of the data you have provided to us and are responsible for this personal data. Should you require any clarification or wish to discuss any aspect of the manner in which we collect, store, process or share your information, please contact us at the below details:
Registered Office Address: Unit C, 7 Paper Mill Buildings, City Garden Row, London, N1 8DW, United Kingdon.
Trading Office Address:Unit C, 7 Paper Mill Buildings, City Garden Row, London, N1 8DW, United Kingdon.
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 993 9344 Option 1
Information We Collect From You
This Information Includes:
- Your Identity – Name (first, last, maiden), usernames, gender, date of birth
- Financial Data – Bank details, payment details
- Contact Details – Postal address, email address, telephone number. Mobile number, IP address
- Technical Data – Information relating to the services we provide including but not limited to transactional logs on your network estate, login data, network device logs, versions of your operating system.
- Marketing Information – Details of preferences you have selected for receiving Marketing information from us.
- Transactional Data – Your payment details and as well as details of goods and services we have provided to you including details you have provided to us via our website, email, application forms, face to face.
- Other – We may form time to time receive your information from third party sources, including suppliers, channel partners, our vendors, marketing organisations, credit and fraud agencies.
In addition, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our suppliers. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Use Of Personal Information
We process your personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing our goods and services to you
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts
- Carrying out market research or profiling
- Recovering debts
- Providing you with information about products and services (see below)
- To identify you when you contact us
- To improve and develop our services to you, including the website
- As training aides for our employees
From time to time, we may contact you by e-mail, telephone, social media, SMS or MMS about products that we believe may be of interest to you. We will only send you this information if you have provided consent in the first instance. If after consenting to receive this information, you subsequently decide you do not wish to receive any further information, that is your right and you can exercise this right by contacting us at any of the above contact details, where we will action your request.
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes. We do not wish to receive any sensitive personal information from you, such as any information regarding your medical or health conditions, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or other sensitive information. We shall not intentionally request, collect or process or control any such sensitive information.
Our services are not aimed at children under 18, being predominantly geared towards businesses and commercial users. We shall not intentionally request, collect or process or control any information about a minor under the age of 18.
How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We may collect your personal information in a number of different ways, including:
Direct contact with you where you have provided your information to us:
- Website application templates
- Website cookies
- Email via our website
- Direct email to us
- Telephone conversation with you
- Your subscription to our goods and services
- Registration for one of our events
- Submission of your details for a job
- Any feedback you may decide to provide to us
We may receive personal data about you from third parties including but not limited to analytical providers, advertising networks, our partners, our vendors, marketing companies but to name a few.
During the course of our normal business activity, we may receive your personal information for our partners, resellers or vendors in the interests of providing you with our goods and services. This information will be treated, stored, processed and secured, in line with our data policies across our business.
Your personal data may be collected as you interact with us through our website or any other technical platform, such as social media. This information may include names, postal addresses, email addresses, IP addresses, cookies, server logs or other similar technologies.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Where we transfer information to providers in the US, we will ensure a ‘Privacy Shield’ is in place, requiring them to afford the same protection of data between Europe and the US.
Data may also be processed by our staff, operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers, vendors and partners. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of goods and services to you. By submitting your personal information, you must understand that this information may be transferred, stored or processed as described. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with our security policies.
Sharing Your Information
We may need to share and disclose your information to the below parties for the purposes given above:
- Channel Partners and Service providers
- Vendors we use to provide our goods and services to you
- Human Resources
- Banks and other financial institutions for the purpose of processing payments
- Software providers to our business
- Marketing Organisations
- Third parties we use to deliver our goods and services to you
- Professional advisers we use to deliver our goods and services to you
- HMRC as part of any lawful or compliant obligation
Where we share your information, we endeavour to ensure the appropriate agreements are in place including confirmation of third parties data processing obligations.
Disclosure To Third Parties
We will only disclose your personal information to business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf and only to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
Any disclosure of personal information will be made in compliance with current UK data protection legislation, in particular the Data Protection Act 1998.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We understand the security of your personal data is of paramount importance and we have put in place the appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, user or accessed in an unauthorised way., altered or disclosed. We also provide a level of measured security and access to internal staff, partners, vendors, third parties and any other supplier based on their specific needs to execute the task at hand and provide you with goods and services. We have put in place processes, policies and procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data including adherence and accreditation of ISO27001 standards. We will notify you and the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) of any breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data of as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or regulatory obligation.
We will keep your personal data relating to any goods or services we have delivered to you, for the course of the duration of such initial transactions and any further subsequent transactions. We will seek to renew consent 36 months our last transaction with you.
We retain personal information linked to service support requests indefinitely because historical data about service issues is always relevant to service development.
We will keep the records of unsuccessful employment applications for 12 months in case another employment opportunity arises which fits your profile and skillset.
We keep prospective Customer information for 36 months once consent has been granted after which time we seek to renew consent.
We retain testimonials until the respective customer exercises any of their data subject rights.
You can exercise your rights as described below in ‘Your Data Access Rights’.