Palo Alto Networks is a network and enterprise security company leading a new era in cybersecurity.
As the next-generation security company, Palo Alto Networks places emphasis on innovation and creating game-changing security platforms.
Combining network, cloud and endpoint security with advanced threat intelligence in a natively integrated security platform, Palo Alto Networks safely enable all applications and deliver highly automated, preventive protection against cyberthreats at all stages in the attack lifecycle without compromising performance.
They’re the fastest-growing security company in the market, and we’re pleased to be a certified Gold Partner.
- Pioneering next-generation security platforms
- Enterprise security, including NGFW and endpoint protection
- Seamless integration with Amazon Web Services® and Microsoft Azure®
- Application-based policy enforcement
- Configure and enforce firewall policies based on users and user groups
- Unique malware prevention capabilities
- Superior Threat Prevention and URL technologies
Watch the Palo Alto Networks video
- Traps – Advanced Endpoint Protection replacing legacy antivirus and secures endpoints with a multi-method prevention approach, blocking malware and exploits, both known and unknown.
- Next-Generation Firewalls – Classifying all traffic, including encrypted traffic, based on application, application function, user and content.
- VM Series – Virtualized range of next-generation firewalls that can be deployed in private and public cloud computing environments. Based on technologies from VMware®, Amazon Web Services®, Microsoft Azure® and Citrix®.
- Aperture – Analyse, simplify, automate and protect. Cisco brings them together with a consistent policy across the entire hybrid cloud domain.