Riverbed is the leader in application performance infrastructure, providing solutions for end-to-end application visibility, optimisation, and control in hybrid IT environments.
Riverbed launched the first WAN optimisation appliance in 2004 and is still the current market leader. The company’s products include SteelHead products and SteelFusion product line.
- Improve application throughput up to 100 times.
- Increase productivity, reducing the time it takes for distributed users to work with files across your WAN by up to 99%.
- Reduce WAN Traffic by removing all redundant data from your TCP traffic; Steelhead appliances can reduce your WAN traffic significantly.
Watch the Riverbed video
- Steel Head – Increase productivity with complete network performance optimisation.
- Steel Fusion – Centralise and secure branch apps & data in your data centre and extend the services, resilience & security to the branch.
- Steel Connect – Ensure fast, agile and secure delivery of applications across the hybrid enterprise for SD-WAN, Cloud Networking and Branch LAN/WAN.
- Steel Central – Application and network performance monitoring tools that allow you to see apps end-to-end, from server to device, and drill down into any infrastructure component.
- SteelHead SaaS – Accelerates the delivery of SaaS applications by up to 33x. This includes end-to-end optimisation for Microsoft Office 365, Office 365 User Identity, Office Web Apps, and Dynamics CRM Online, Salesforce, Box, SuccessFactors, Veeva and ServiceNow.